Tuesday, January 26, 2016

RITA reading with Ruby

I have been sent books to read and judge for the Romance Writers of America   Awards.  I have a selection of different romance genres  and authors. some I know of already, some that are new to me.

I finished one of the books last night. I'm not allowed to say which book or which author  or what I thought of it - but I can tell you that Ruby the cat thought it was a book she really   could get her teeth into.

And this is only the outside back cover.

She really enjoyed the rest of the novel!

2 comments:

Liz Fielding said...

She obviously knows a good thing when she sees it. A very "sustaining book". :)

Kate Walker said...

:-) Liz! She says it was sustaining for a while - as she chewed on it. But she'd prefer something with more meat in it! ;-)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts