Sunday, February 22, 2015

Back home - and catching up





    I'm back - from a wonderful weekend at Fishguard for the Writers' And Artists'  Weekend. As always I had a wonderful time - with a fabulous group of students who gelled together so well that everything was  fun and not at all like work.
    Thank you to all my students who made teaching the Advanced Romance Writing Course  so much fun and filled each day with laughter, discussion and interesting debates. (And some really good writing - I'm hoping (more than hoping) that I'll soon be able to add #15 to my total of 14  past students who have published books in their hands .  Or is that 15 now - and looking to #16? Not sure - I need to go and add up the total!)  Anyway, it was just great.  It always but it seems that each year just gets better.
    I know the next one is just about a year away - but this courses always books up so fast that I thought I'd better mention it  now!
    Last I heard the Advanced Romance Writing Course was 'very nearly full' - so it's always a good idea to book early: 
    Here’s what Gerry of Writers’ Holiday has to say:
    Thank you to everyone who took part in the fabulous Winter Weekend and what a lovely time I had thanks to you all!
    The FEBRUARY 2016 WINTER WEEKEND WORKSHOPS will take place Friday 19th February - Sunday 21st February at THE  FISHGUARD BAY HOTEL.
    FULL DETAILS ON WWW.WRITERSHOLIDAY.NET
    No increase in fees for 2016 events
    ...still remarkable value at only £229 FULLY INCLUSIVE of FULL BOARD PLUS.
    WE ARE ALREADY 75% FULL - SO BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE!!
    We look forward to seeing you!
    Gerry
    (I have a suspicion that the week-long Writers' Holiday in July is also full now too -   good things go fast! But you can always enquire if you're interested.)

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts