Friday, January 09, 2015

Pink Heart Day


I'm busy with the WIP - focusing on getting my  now grown up sheikh (he was only 19 in A Question of Honour ) and his bride of convenience towards their HEA - they're not feeling it right now!

So the blog's a bit sparse - sorry about that. But today is my day for posting over at  The Pink Heart Society  so that's where you'll find me.

I've been asked to  give details of courses coming up soon so I'll hope to  let you know about those if you're interested - and put the details on my Events page  but basically these are planned so far:

- Fishguard Feb 13-15th (sold out)

- Retreat - Weetwood Hall Leeds March 13-15th  (almost booked up. A couple of places left if you're interested.)

Beginning, Middle and End - Planning your  novel -  Royal Agricultural University Cirencester  19-21 June

Writing Romantic Fiction - Writers’ Holiday at Fishguard July 27th - 1st August 

Oh - and I've just been asked to run another Focus on Writing Romantic Fiction  Retreat at Gladstone's Library   Hawarden  Flintshire  in October 

Fuller details to follow - you can check out  Writers' Holiday   and Relax and Write  web sites for details too. 

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts