Friday, January 16, 2015

One last point . . .

OK so I thought I'd brought you up to date with the Writers' Holiday courses  but then just last night  I got a message asking me to run the Advanced   Romance Writing Course again in  . . . 2016!

So if you want to start saving up for it - or grab a place before everyone  on this years's course rebooks for next year . . .  The dates are:

Friday 19th - Sunday 21st February 2016.


The Advanced Romance Writing course is always different - never a 'one size fits all'  course because I read the  submissions by every student and work to plan this course to fit what  my students really need.  And then of course there's the important - and very special 'family feeling' that I just love about  being at any Writers' Holiday event.

Remember that if you want to come on the Advanced Course you need to have attended one of my  basic Writing Romance Course either at Writer's Holiday in Fishguard or anywhere else I run one.

So that's Writers' Holiday courses till  February next year.  Further details on  the Writers' Holiday web site.

Next up - details of the Relax and Write courses and retreats  in some lovely new venues.

And if you want to now what past students think about the courses they've been on - check out their comments on my Events page

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts